Polyglot’s office is situated on the unceded land of the Wurundjeri People of the Kulin Nation, and we pay our respects to Elders past and present.
SH1.05, Level 1, Sacred Heart Building, Abbotsford Convent
1 St Heliers St
Abbotsford VIC 3067
- Come through the Abbotsford Convent main gate;
- Veer left to the Sacred Heart Courtyard;
- Use the external stairs on the far left of the courtyard, or the lift, which can be accessed behind the staircase.
- Our first-floor office can be reached via an external staircase or by lift;
- All-gender bathrooms, including a wheelchair accessible bathroom, are located on the same floor as our office;
- Our doorways are wheelchair accessible;
- Anyone entering our office over the age of 12 years and 2 months must be fully vaccinated against COVID or have appropriate medical exemption – proof is required;
- A Polyglot-specific Service Victoria QR code is in use – please sign in with a smartphone when you arrive at our office.
- Hand sanitiser is available.
- For more information about getting to Abbotsford Convent, parking and precinct access, please visit abbotsfordconvent.com.au/visit